BYC Breeders Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sumi. I think that this should be on its own tab up the top along with learning centre breeds forum etc. Wouldn't that be great. Who's with me?
That might be a thought… Once we have enough entries?

I sure do hope more people join this
They are trickling in slowly, slowly. I didn't have time the last 2 days to update the directory, but I checked the submissions sheet this afternoon and saw about 4 more entries. Please put word out and thanks to everyone who did already!

They are trickling in slowly, slowly. I didn't have time the last 2 days to update the directory, but I checked the submissions sheet this afternoon and saw about 4 more entries. Please put word out and thanks to everyone who did already!

That's understandable! I'll definitely share it too

You know how you have the people that nothing available. Is that simply how you write it on the form and then when we do have things available, we pm you to change it?

Last edited:
You know how you have the people that nothing available. Is that simply how you write it on the form and then when we do have things available, we pm you to change it?

That's correct.

This is a very good idea. It seems that no one from Arizona has submitted theirs yet. I myself am just getting started with Australorps. I am waiting on my pullets to start laying still. I am also planning on buying another quality female or 2 maybe within the next week. Later, I will be breeding the standard sized BBS Austalorps that originated from the Hupps farm/Rattlesnake Ridge lines, and the 1 or 2 new ones will be coming through Chase. I will let you know when I am ready.
Directory updated and we have TWO breeders from Arizona
smile.png
Let me know when you're ready, so I can add your details as well!

Great ideal.

Are you looking for only the breeders with SOP birds?

I consider myself a breeder just not an SOP breeder, and I'm still breeding for better and larger birds. I breed Naked Necks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom