BYC Buddies FitBit Group

muddy75

👀 NYD Hatch-Along and Contests winners soon!
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
My Coop
@Kiki ive been perusing the newest and wondering…..does the 5 still track stairs???? And is it relatively easy to set the stopwatch???? I use the stopwatch to time impressions at the office all the time since all my built-in clocks died :th

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
@Kiki ive been perusing the newest and wondering…..does the 5 still track stairs???? And is it relatively easy to set the stopwatch???? I use the stopwatch to time impressions at the office all the time since all my built-in clocks died :th
It should track stairs... I'll find some stairs to do today on purpose to make sure.
There is a stopwatch feature but I do not use it and I do not want to learn how.

muddy75

👀 NYD Hatch-Along and Contests winners soon!
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
My Coop
It should track stairs... I'll find some stairs to do today on purpose to make sure.
There is a stopwatch feature but I do not use it and I do not want to learn how.
I guess I was just getting at whether or not the button on side is easy to push with the new water resistant design 😂

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
I guess I was just getting at whether or not the button on side is easy to push with the new water resistant design 😂
Oh wait a minute... There's no pushing a button on the side.
It's double tap the screen.
That's one thing I'm not used to yet I keep reaching to push the button on the side.

TheDawg

Enlightened
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Pretty much normal for you.
Nahhh, I’ve been wearing it a ton lately. I finally started wearing it again a few weeks ago and have worn it basically every day since. I did stop wearing it for a while like maybe June :oops: but I finally started again and have barely taken it off since then hahah it’s just today it died so I took it off to charge it and then forgot because I’ve been running around today. Thankfully though I haven’t done a ton of steps because of the errands and appointments so it’s not too too bad but still. I will put it back on when I get back and get a walk or hike or something in.

Top Bottom