BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I am having trouble converting my Fitbit account to a Google account on the app so I logged in to it on the computer to see if I could convert it there and I can't find the option.

I found this:

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT STATS​

Steps | 25,085,299

Floors | 4,676

Distance | 10,702.03 mi

When I get to this step I am unable to click on something way down here in order to continue.

I tried changing the display size on my screen to the smallest to see if it would allow me to click but it didn't work.
Screenshot_20231016-211026.png

When I get to this step I am unable to click on something way down here in order to continue.

I tried changing the display size on my screen to the smallest to see if it would allow me to click but it didn't work.View attachment 3661320
Their new app sucks. I don't do it on a computer so I can't help, sorry. But the app sucks

And I just got an email this morning saying that by 2025, everyone will need to move their Fitbit acct over to Google or it won't work. Not happy about that, I do Google as little as possible
I love all things Google and I am trying to move my darn account over and can't.
I think I will just start a new account.

I love all things Google and I am trying to move my darn account over and can't.
I think I will just start a new account.
My issue with Google is they have their hand in everything. You can't escape them. And I'm out of storage and refuse to pay for more Google storage, so my gmail won't even work

I just logged in to the Mini's Fitbit account on his phone and moved his account over to a Google one...took one minute. Easy Peasy.
Now if I can just figure out how to disconnect his account as a child account under mine I'd be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom