BYC Buddies FitBit Group

I like it. We used to juice a lot. You end up drinking a lot more veggies than you could possibly eat, but you don't get the fiber. You get these fad things blowing through. If you don't like celery juice, there's no real reason to drink it. Celery is one of the foods "they" say you ought to grow yourself or buy organic because lots of chemicals. 🤷‍♀️ Probably true. Carrots now, carrot juice is hard not to love when fresh, and they're reputedly grown pretty clean. Sweet, though. Not difficult to overdo it with carrot juice.

Okay then yeah no celery juice for me. I figured it had some crazy nutritional value, but if not then I can do other veggies. I love carrots.

I’m in bed already and I told myself I would charge my Fitbit overnight. I don’t feel like getting up but I gotta...

I’m almost at 14k steps. Would have been more but we found our favorite rooster in his pen half alive. My puppy found him.

My husband thought the puppy had done it but after investigation we saw the feather trail. It started outside the pen and I guess my rooster knew his pen is a safe spot and ran inside.

The hawk must have decided it didn’t like being trapped and aborted his mission to escape the pen with a net over it so it couldn’t fly up, it had to go through the door it came in. I could see the net sagging where it had attempted to fly up and out unsuccessfully.

We are nursing him back to health. He’s not injured too bad but he is in shock so I hope he can get past the shock because his wound is not bad at all. It rained a bit today so I think it happened while it was raining. His spurs were bloody and my puppy had no injuries whatsoever so definitely not her.

I hope he heals up and is back to normal soon!

Okay then yeah no celery juice for me. I figured it had some crazy nutritional value, but if not then I can do other veggies. I love carrots.

I’m in bed already and I told myself I would charge my Fitbit overnight. I don’t feel like getting up but I gotta...
I gotta charge mine too!!!

Need to go for a walk tomorrow 😂🤣🙈

117F7F8B-D62F-4B9A-BBBE-F54EFE921E0C.png

Need to go for a walk tomorrow 😂🤣🙈

View attachment 2177661

That’s for today or last night?

Oh my rooster is standing and looking normal for the most part. We’re gonna bathe him later today so he can look like a clean White Leghorn.

I’m at 1600ish steps for today. My goal is to do 1,000 per hour starting at 10am and ending at 9pm. That can give me around 10-12k steps (I’m calculating some cushion in case I slack 🤣)

Oh my rooster is standing and looking normal for the most part. We’re gonna bathe him later today so he can look like a clean White Leghorn.

I’m at 1600ish steps for today. My goal is to do 1,000 per hour starting at 10am and ending at 9pm. That can give me around 10-12k steps (I’m calculating some cushion in case I slack 🤣)
It’s for yesterday haha

And oh good!!! And good idea hahah

Back
Top Bottom