BYC Buddies FitBit Group

Does anyone know how to find a lost fitbit? My son lost his, right out of the band! We tried bluetooth finder apps but they don't work very well. His fitbit does sync with his tablet, so I know it's around somewhere. Battery is around 45% too

Does anyone know how to find a lost fitbit? My son lost his, right out of the band! We tried bluetooth finder apps but they don't work very well. His fitbit does sync with his tablet, so I know it's around somewhere. Battery is around 45% too
So, about a day after I ordered him the new Ace3 for kids, my son found his old Fitbit! Doesn't that figure. So now he has two. He said he wants to do an experiment. Put both on and see if they count the same number of steps. But he's been lazy this summer so far, so the steps aren't really adding up. We both have to kick it into gear! At this pace, I won't make my goal of being at goal weight by the time I turn 40! It's the nutrition that kicks my butt. I workout four days a week and try to get 10,000 steps a day. But I find it very hard to eat good every day. I start the day off good but crap out later on. My weakness is carbs. Any hints?

So, about a day after I ordered him the new Ace3 for kids, my son found his old Fitbit! Doesn't that figure. So now he has two. He said he wants to do an experiment. Put both on and see if they count the same number of steps. But he's been lazy this summer so far, so the steps aren't really adding up. We both have to kick it into gear! At this pace, I won't make my goal of being at goal weight by the time I turn 40! It's the nutrition that kicks my butt. I workout four days a week and try to get 10,000 steps a day. But I find it very hard to eat good every day. I start the day off good but crap out later on. My weakness is carbs. Any hints?
The best tip I can offer is pre-planning and meal prepping. Eat by a schedule (small meals 5x per day) and make sure that the comfort food (carbs) is not readily available for you to grab!!! It’s extremely difficult when not wanting to deprive others in the household but it can be done!!! It’s also important to drink 3L of water daily which converts to a full bottle with every meal/snack and 1 more with your workout!

The best tip I can offer is pre-planning and meal prepping. Eat by a schedule (small meals 5x per day) and make sure that the comfort food (carbs) is not readily available for you to grab!!! It’s extremely difficult when not wanting to deprive others in the household but it can be done!!! It’s also important to drink 3L of water daily which converts to a full bottle with every meal/snack and 1 more with your workout!
With sustained programs, you can build 1 “cheat” meal per 2 weeks as a reward. Just make sure it doesn’t derail your progress.

Screenshot_20210622-163741.png

Back
Top Bottom