BYC Buddies FitBit Group

@TheDawg do you have the versa????
I still have Charge 2 and @Kiki has charge 3 I think????
I tried the alta and went back to charge because I like that it counts stairs. When I have to get a replacement, I will probably stick with the charge.
The only thing I see interesting about the Versa is that it is said to be able to detect snoring. However I believe that it requires a Premium membership to detect snoring.

I tried the alta and went back to charge because I like that it counts stairs. When I have to get a replacement, I will probably stick with the charge.
I had the Versa Lite but then I got the Sense one. Although tbh I haven’t used either in a while and deleted the app a while ago to make room since I wasn’t using them :oops: but I’m thinking of installing the app again and using them again lol

The only thing I see interesting about the Versa is that it is said to be able to detect snoring. However I believe that it requires a Premium membership to detect snoring.
Well, I sure don't need another snore detector, my hubby has no issue telling me if I snore!

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Guess who's about to be able to start crazy challenges?

PXL_20211128_231534034.jpg

I had the charge 4 but guess what I have now?

Back
Top Bottom