BYC Business Cards

herefordlovinglady

It Is What It Is
10 Years
Jun 23, 2009
Georgia
I have been bragging about BYC to everyone I know who is either into chickens or thinking about it. Well every time I tell someone to go to backyardchickens.com i would think man it would be so cool to have a business card just to give them, with the BYC logo and the URL address and just some information about BYC on it. And then I thought maybe it could go a step further and I could put my screen name on it, so when they register they could say I referred them to BYC. And then I thought -- my brain hurts -- that if a BYC member who refers so many new folks to the forum then Nifty would give them a small reward: like say for 25 referrals you could win a 6 month BYC Gold Feather Membership or 10% discount in the BYC store. Something along those lines. As far the "business cards" BYC could supply the business cards and we could say purchase 15 to 20 or as many as you would like. Just doing some quick price shopping, you can get full color business cards for as little as a penny a piece for large quantities.

IDK, what do y'all think?

We've actually thought about a "referral system" but they are really tricky to implement and to legitimately track which ones are legit vs. someone just signing up with a bunch of fake accounts.

One good thing: We created the existing BYC Business cards with a space on the back where you could write some info. Some peeps even print out a bunch of address stickers on their printer with all their info and then stick them to the space on the back of the cards. You could also print your own and edit them to have your info. Just see here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/share.php

Oh wow that is so perfect. I am going to get me some printed right now. Thanks Nifty....
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

We have an annual cattle sale every memorial day, i am going to put some out for all the folks that come to sale to take with them.

Last edited:
I have been bragging about BYC to everyone I know who is either into chickens or thinking about it. Well every time I tell someone to go to backyardchickens.com i would think man it would be so cool to have a business card just to give them, with the BYC logo and the URL address and just some information about BYC on it.

You could always just print them out and cut them down yourself. I print out my own cards all the time and just cut them down with a simple cutter. I figure, hey why not...it's cheap. http://www.abcoffice.com/cardcut1.htm You could even cut them with scissors.​

Back
Top Bottom