BYC Café

Oh yes but awfully busy. I am starting a turkey coop and trying to build enough structures for all of these birds that are growing so fast. The heat has me taking a nap once in a while too. Thanks for noticing. How are you?

I was a bit concerned. Your usually on every day. And I had not seen you.
I'm happy to hear you ok.
This heat is killer. Do you have help to do all the building?
My Turkey needed more room than I had is why I let mine out to roam while I supervised. I did use a sick to keep them on their side of the pasture. When I didn't let them out boy did they holler and make a lot of racket! Lol
But Turkey are easy the will follow you like a puppy dog. Lol

I'm doing better today.
Ya know good and bad days. Lol
I've been cramping every where since I put the new raised bed in last weekend. But I'll live. The asper cream helps.

How is your grape vine doing? And the rest of your garden?
I have black berries. they are doing great!

I will get them up onto twine this weekend and clean up the weeds. There are a lot of blackberries on it

I was a bit concerned. Your usually on every day. And I had not seen you.
I'm happy to hear you ok.
This heat is killer. Do you have help to do all the building?
My Turkey needed more room than I had is why I let mine out to roam while I supervised. I did use a sick to keep them on their side of the pasture. When I didn't let them out boy did they holler and make a lot of racket! Lol
But Turkey are easy the will follow you like a puppy dog. Lol

I'm doing better today.
Ya know good and bad days. Lol
I've been cramping every where since I put the new raised bed in last weekend. But I'll live. The asper cream helps.
Hubby will help when i need it. Right now i am digging holes for the posts. I have the first hole nearly dug, but got so hot i came in. Don't need heat stroke.
These turkeys don't follow me. They do not go back in their shelter at night if i let them out. They will watch me and are not really scared but don't like being handled. I didn't want to make them tame, then i won't be eating them.
Glad you are feeling a bit better. I am going to the doc tomorrow about a nodule in my finger. Always something.

Back
Top Bottom