BYC Café

Pure brilliance given the 6,000 positives and 200 dead.
It's SO frustrating. All the local government has been struggling to maintain social distancing and other safety measures because the state governor is going over their heads and ruining everything. The mayor in the town neighboring mine had recently tried to close the beach to prevent unnecessary gatherings. Then the governor made an announcement to ignore the mayor and that the beach would remain open.

It equals a lot of work to be the capable one in the Family!

I hope you can get the first project done before working on this one
What is likely to happen is dad's house will go on hold while I get her house done.
I'm going to insist she pay me because she'd have to pay someone else to do the work if not me. I'm going to use that money to hire someone to do my porch roof, frame out the screened in room and roof the house. Seems fair.

Good morning, Cafe. I've brewed a strong pot. The work week has started anew.
It's a frosty morning here but we have a lovely day in store... that I won't be able to enjoy. By the time my week ends, the rain will begin again. Naturally.
Enjoy your Monday.

Last edited:
Good morning, Cafe, and thanks DL. Hope that all is good with Shad.

I just saw that a tiger at the Bronx zoo tested positive for corona virus. I wouldn't have thought it would be all that hard to practice social distancing with a tiger. :idunno

Have to wonder what they feed them. :oops:

Guess who will be doing all that work if she buys it???
Someone with experience in rehabbing homes? ;)

What did she post?
How do you know that she posts EVERYTHING that comes from Shad's account? Personal secretary.

I like him and I'm going to keep working with him.
Just like with the dogs and we've seen how well you do that.

I'm going to insist she pay me because she'd have to pay someone else to do the work if not me.
Is she going to get the "family rate"? With a discount if she doesn't get in the way "helping"?
I hope it works out, I hate the thought that she's being taken advantage of.

Back
Top Bottom