BYC Café

morning all :frow
thanks for the coffees Debby and Shad :caf

I have recently started an online yoga class, which is a great way to start Tuesdays, except that the room in which the computer sits is too cluttered with office-type stuff. As a result my poses/ contortions are not quite what they should be, I fear; but at least there's no camera with this pc so no-one else in the class can see me, and I haven't broken anything yet!

Good morning, Cafe. Thanks for the coffee Debby and Shad! Now I can take my jumbo mug of coffee to work today!
It's not bad out this morning at 42F. The moon set was very cool but I couldn't get a good picture of it.
Have a great day everyone.

Are you still working at your job Dobie, or are you working at your dad's house?

morning all :frow
thanks for the coffees Debby and Shad :caf

I have recently started an online yoga class, which is a great way to start Tuesdays, except that the room in which the computer sits is too cluttered with office-type stuff. As a result my poses/ contortions are not quite what they should be, I fear; but at least there's no camera with this pc so no-one else in the class can see me, and I haven't broken anything yet!

Hmmm, we might need pictures! :lol:

Have you been able to start your tomatoes yet Sour? I think you were growing those last year (or were you buying them)?

I buy started plants. It's still too early to plant here - sure hope that they will be available ? There's a local nursery that sells annuals. Yesterday we drove there (2 mi.) just to see if they were open. Everything is on the honor system and we were able to get a beautiful hanging pansy planter, and two pots of pansies. I'm guessing that a lot of plants grown for Easter are going to be dumped. :( We always put lilies and hyacinths on the in law's grave each Easter. Won't be happening this year.

I buy started plants. It's still too early to plant here - sure hope that they will be available ? There's a local nursery that sells annuals. Yesterday we drove there (2 mi.) just to see if they were open. Everything is on the honor system and we were able to get a beautiful hanging pansy planter, and two pots of pansies. I'm guessing that a lot of plants grown for Easter are going to be dumped. :( We always put lilies and hyacinths on the in law's grave each Easter. Won't be happening this year.

That's a shame about decorating the graves...I remember you and the Princess always doing that.

I hope you can get your tomatoes when the time is right for planting!

Back
Top Bottom