BYC Café

35 and freezing fog here. Colder tomorrow morning. May... really? Fruit might be very expensive this year.

My Moderna droop seems to be over. DH had it too. He took a nap after dinner, then went to bed. Might be the longest night's sleep he's had in months.
First or second shot?

35 and freezing fog here. Colder tomorrow morning. May... really? Fruit might be very expensive this year.

My Moderna droop seems to be over. DH had it too. He took a nap after dinner, then went to bed. Might be the longest night's sleep he's had in months.
Frost on the roofs this morning.
Not really out of line for May, I remember many where the wisteria buds died from cold in May.

I felt pretty punky after second Mod shot, for a couple days.
Sore arm lasted a week.

Good morning and thanks for the coffee! It will be in the high 60's today and then... snow and cold. High on Monday of 33F. Oh well, good thing there is coffee.
The qualifiers for the CO State teams in Freestyle and Greco are tomorrow. It is nice to be able to chat with and see all of the wrestling parents again.
Meg, that is an adorable looking kitten. I am thinking of getting another one to keep my other cat company.
Enjoy the weekend! Good luck in all of your various adventures!

Good afternoon everyone!

Still very windy with lots of rain and hail, but occasionally some rays of sunshine make it through the clouds, although just for a few seconds at a time.

Hatch is in full swing, seven already in the brooder waiting for their siblings to join them later. The broody still as flat as a pancake, no chicks to be seen there for the moment.

Brought a new pot of coffee for those in need.

Back
Top Bottom