BYC Café

good morning all!
question: my maltese mixed mutt has had diahrea for 3 days--been giving her boiled beef and rice for 2 days. not any distress symptoms or pain. still active. Thought she was better, but this morning found more loose stool. what to do next? she just had yearly check in mid March
How is she doing today, did you see the vet yet?

Well...
I'm eating the same thing I cooked for DH this morning and it's delicious.
I was awake for the entire procedure and remember everything. I watched the monitor as much as I could.
I had 7 polyps removed. I thought that was a lot.
I have a torturous colon. It was a little painful when the doctor was trying to shove the camera through the tight bends.
But now I know why I have a slow gut and am prone to constipation if I don't drink at least a 1/2 gallon of water a day.

Well...
I was awake for the entire procedure and remember everything. I watched the monitor as much as I could.
I have a torturous colon. It was a little painful when the doctor was trying to shove the camera through the tight bends.
But now I know why I have a slow gut and am prone to constipation if I don't drink at least a 1/2 gallon of water a day.
I hope the polyps come back clear!

Well...
Isn't it just great that nowadays one can have these polyps removed during the procedure before they even get the chance to change into health threats?

Even though I hated to go through this ordeal without any anaesthesia whatsoever, I was very grateful to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom