BYC Café

My brother watched his whole procedure, he thought it was great!
I thought it was pretty cool to watch too! I did a great prep I might add!! I even watched him snip off the polyps.
Even though I hated to go through this ordeal without any anaesthesia whatsoever, I was very grateful to get it done.
They gave me a little something for pain management and a light sedation, Twilight sedation. All it did was make me a little blurry eyed when it kicked in. I've had it before when I had to have my gall bladder duct scoped before having it removed. They fed the camera down my throat and went up the duct from my stomach.
I'm glad it's over with. Even though the second dose of prep made me barf it was still hands down easier to do than that horror show I went through last month.

My brother watched his whole procedure, he thought it was great!
Yes, I watched mine as well and it was interesting and somewhat distracting me from the times when they just did not make it around the bend and had someone half on top of me to pressurize my intestines from the outside to allow for the endoscope to proceed. :p

I had a colonoscopy several years ago. I wasn't given the option of watching it, so I missed the show.

The doctor said I had a perfect colon, so I had to come back with, "that means I'm a perfect @$$hole, right?"

While I was waiting for my turn, I could hear the nurses talking about what they were having for lunch. :tongue

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready. I took a nice big mug and it sure tastes fine with a little cream in it.

Today, I'm going to finish painting the kitchen the new wall color, clean the floor in the living room and go get the new furniture. It rained 2 days in a row here, plus I was otherwise occupied yesterday so Bella is a bundle of energy and needs a run today too.

Back
Top Bottom