BYC Café

But about 50 less will die today because I walked up and down the beach picking them up and throwing them way out into the water.
Good for you, they are ancient creatures. I wonder why the other dog owner is so willing to let them just dry out and die.
What do I care? I'll never see them again!
Unless that are also going for frozen custard

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the coffee, LF.

It's annoying when the boys won't let go of the girls. I have to pry his claws off to get them back in the water.
IMG_20210517_080118884.jpg

Good morning! I see some sunshine here. Thanks for the coffee, LF! I hope you can get some sun shining through the clouds as well. I would like to paddocks to dry out! My chickens freerange through the day so they don't mind the rain for the most part, but yours are still locked up and I can see how that would drive them bonkers.
DL, it looks lovely on the beach and I bet you arm is wondering, "What kind of a vacation is this?"
Have a great day, Cafe!

It's the testosterone.
That testosterone poisoning is a powerful force.
Just toss them both?

Cool pic!
They're too heavy! That big girl alone is hard to get far enough out so she lands well in the water.
BUT I've been researching it and I can just flip them over. So I did the whole length of the beach this morning and by the time I double back the vast majority of them had already made it to the water. I got about four times as many crabs saved that way.

Back
Top Bottom