BYC Chookbawk (Cookbook) Recipe Submissions are closing 9/13 @ 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I did this right--I logged in with byccooks and password: bfddx, and logged in as contributor. When I checked my 5 recipes it pulled up with my own name. Was it supposed to be BYCCOOKS as the header? I really, really, really, really want an apron.

BTW, several of these recipes are time tested by my mother-in-law and me. My daughter created the slaw recipe by deviating from a cookbook. Here's my list:
--Perfect Cherry Pie
--EasyColeslaw
--BBQ Pork
--Spanish Chicken
--Perfect Turkey

Anyway, GREAT idea to get the cookbook going!

Whoo hoo I got one added now just trying to think of others to add.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I entered my grandmother's cherry cornbread....
big_smile.png
but I forgot to credit her on that one
sad.png

This is gonna be one awesome cookbook.

I have prinnted off several recipes to "test"
tongue.png

Cetawin, what are chokecherries and can I use regular cherries instead?

I have never tried it but I assume you could... Let me know how it tastes.

MissPrissy...you can just put "my grandmother" I doubt many people would understand "StandsTall" which was her name.

Last edited:
Hey MissPrissy, I just scanned the list and I see someone has posted 11 recipes. Does this mean you've raised the limit?

Quote:
How do you access the "list" I want to see all the great recipes.

Sandee

Sandee, when you click open the typensave page, just under "Add A Recipe" in the left hand side bar, it will say "list All Recipes" and when you click on that it will have a menu (List By Category, List By Contributor, and List by Proofed). Just click on List By Contributor and it will show all the recipes under the name of whomever submitted it!

Hope that helps,

Deb

Quote:
How do you access the "list" I want to see all the great recipes.

Sandee

Sandee, when you click open the typensave page, just under "Add A Recipe" in the left hand side bar, it will say "list All Recipes" and when you click on that it will have a menu (List By Category, List By Contributor, and List by Proofed). Just click on List By Contributor and it will show all the recipes under the name of whomever submitted it!

Hope that helps,

Deb

Thanks Deb - I'm going to go look now.

Sandee

Ms. Prissy - I soooooo apologize in advance for not catching this in the editing process. I noticed that on the contributor list I'm showing twice, since I forgot to add "Dragonfly Ranch, California" .

Could you please fix for me. Again my sincere apologies. You have worked so hard on this project and I truly appreciate all your and everyone else's effort. I want the book now so many great recipes.

Thank you

Sandee

smile.png
Me too. Can't wait for the hard copy. Any chance these will be available for Christmas. They would make a super Christmas Presents.

Do we still need more recipes I could come up with some more??

Last edited:
Do let us know if you need more...I can put some horse treats, dog treats, desserts, main dishes..wahtever you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom