BYC Contest - Waterers & Feeders - Win $20 Store Gift Cert. Ended

Quote:
Hey I like it! Does the 2" cut-out section of the pipe go to the front of the cap? I couldn't really tell in the pic. Also, how much feed does it hold?

the notch points outward but the newest ones that I have built didnt even have th notch, I just raised the pipe up a bit so there was room for the feed to come out, and as for how much feed it holds, it just depends on the length and the diameter of the pipe, I have one in a small brooder that moght hold a pound and one in a large cage that probably holds 10 pounds

Contest is closed!
smile.png

... but if you have a page you were working on for this contest, don't worry, we're almost guaranteed to have another one soon!

Stay tuned as we work hard to compile all the submissions, create thumbnails, organize them, and get them ready to be reviewed and judged. It may take a while, but we'll keep you posted!

Okay, I think we've got all the submissions in the voting queue!

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD ARE REPRESENTED IN THE PAGE BELOW!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/chicken-coop-water-feeder.html

If you notice that your submission (or any other submission) is NOT listed please reply with the post # of the submissions and we'll get it fixed!

Back
Top Bottom