BYC Couples

Pics
What time is it for you
02:13.
I've also fallen on a large rose bush. That is decidedly worse. Those wicked thorns rip skin and tissue like nobody's business. I was 11 :( It really hurt. I fell on it with my whole body on the 4th of July.
I'm clumsy.
Rosebushes are in a perpetual state of being personally offended and will take it out on anyone who comes into contact with them like a broody hen with PMS.

When I was like 5 or 8 I was cutting up a random sponge (don't ask because idk what my plan was) and I cut the top of my finger off (above the nail)
AND I FOUND IT SO FUN.
My finger would look normal, then I'd find a family member, say "Look at this!" Then open the skin flap so a bubble of blood came out. They reacted, then I'd close it and find someone else.
Ah, fun times

02:13.

Rosebushes are in a perpetual state of being personally offended and will take it out on anyone who comes into contact with them like a broody hen with PMS.
It had very pretty pink and orangeish petals. I remember that. But it had those thick, sturdy thorns. And I was dizzy and tripped and it tore gashes in my thighs, calves, arms, cheek, and chest. I was the personally offended one that that point. And bleeding a considerable amount. :(
It was at my neighbor's. They felt so bad that they clipped all the flowers off the half-broken bush and gave them to me 🥰

Back
Top Bottom