BYC Couples

Pics
I wouldn't be able to insoect one of my babies if they died. They either get buried, or depending who it is they'll get cremated (how much does that cost)
It is not a pleasant experience, I will admit. What was worse was when I ended up mercy-killing one of my old girls and checking for salpingitis. The culling was bad, but her organs were nasty and the infection smelled distinctly of fish.
Losing pets is hard, and I definitely understand not wanting to cut them open afterwards.

It is not a pleasant experience, I will admit. What was worse was when I ended up mercy-killing one of my old girls and checking for salpingitis. The culling was bad, but her organs were nasty and the infection smelled distinctly of fish.
Losing pets is hard, and I definitely understand not wanting to cut them open afterwards.
I just think a necropsy would be disgusting and smell like E. Coli. Like the chicken wing dissection in 6th grade.

Did she have salpingitis?

Aren't I fun to be friends with? 😇
I'm more into microscope-y science. I absolutely love genetics and biology.
Microscopic science is very interesting, but I just can't get my head around it. I like the macroscopic stuff -- easier to piece together.
Genetics are a wisteria vine that I don't even want to touch without vast amounts of coffee close at hand.

Aren't I fun to be friends with? 😇

Microscopic science is very interesting, but I just can't get my head around it. I like the macroscopic stuff -- easier to piece together.
Genetics are a wisteria vine that I don't even want to touch without vast amounts of coffee close at hand.
Oh, they sure are confusing. But I aced all the tests on them and always had my hand in the air asking absurd questions that left the teacher befuddled. (Mr. Hanson, I was RIGHT about that dihybrid cross! You didn't get my question but I WAS RIGHT.)

You are very fun to be friends with.
Teach me to bake. I want to but don't know how :(

Did she have salpingitis?
From what I can tell, yes. It was nasty -- her abdomen was full of this gross vomit-textured gray soup stuff, and there was a layered lump of flesh with an eggshell and yolk inside of it. I'm pretty sure that part of her tubing was decomposed, too.
And it smelled like fish. Why freaking fish? Yuck!
And how the heck do you pronounce that? :(
Sal (like in "salve)-pin-guy-tiss, I believe. Overo could tell you; I'm probably not even spelling it right.

Back
Top Bottom