BYC Couples

My son's favorite Christmas song. Mine is "Mary Did You Know?"
Ohhh I love that one too I don’t care how late it is Christmas is my favorite holiday because everything smells like peppermints and cinnamon and it just has a smell to it and the smell of the Christmas tree

Ohhh I love that one too I don’t care how late it is Christmas is my favorite holiday because everything smells like peppermints and cinnamon and it just has a smell to it and the smell of the Christmas tree
And because it’s celebrating the birth of Christ of course

I realized yesterday during 5th grade graduation that I have pronouncing this one girl's name wrong for four years! She never did correct me
When I was in elementary school the principal called me Emily for six years. It became a new identity. A few months before I “graduated” she realized she’d been calling me the wrong name for six years.

Names too, huh?
But what about names?

*runs away*
News huh?
Peter Pan No GIF

I hate when I make typos.
And will 💯 skip when I get back(you're welcome Isa😂)
😩
Did I seriously misquote isa instead of Becky🧐
You did. But I'm glad you caught it because I was going to yell at you. 😉

I have a simple name. You can spell it one of 3 ways depending on where you came from (I/Y/E). I can live with those common misspellings, they're still my name. But the one that drives me up the flippin' wall is "Brain" I don't know why, it just does.
And that is why, I shall stick to calling you azure

Like my very German last name. Handorf. Used to have two fs but that was too German. So they dropped one. Everyone pronounces it Han-drawf. Or if you spell it out and don't say "F as in FRANK!" they put an s on the end like Handors. It makes me insane. And don't get me started on the stupid spelling of my first name...Jarrod.
I thought it was pronounced “Han-dwarf”

What’s the right way?

Back
Top Bottom