BYC Couples

You aren't having kids with weird names. They will get made fun of or something.

Name your floofers those dumb names.
I give my characters and birds weird names, but I'd never actually name my kid something like "Erythrocyte" or "Macrophage."
Okay, maybe Macrophage would be the general nickname for all toddlers and teenagers, considering that it translates to "big eater."

Why I'm up this late:
Reason 1. I've got the giggles.
Reason 2. Lost track of time hanging out with a sibling.
Reason 3. I've still got the ewy-grossy-heebie-jeebies from a hornet sneaking into the house earlier and my mind won't stop telling me that one could totally sneak into my blankets and bite me in the middle of the night like the violent little spiteballs that they are.
(Reason 4. I'm being irresponsible while I still can. I'll likely doze off in a little bit).
Go ahead, turn my own scale against me. It's probably the only thing that'll knock me out at the moment. 😂

Why I'm up this late:
Reason 1. I've got the giggles.
Reason 2. Lost track of time hanging out with a sibling.
Reason 3. I've still got the ewy-grossy-heebie-jeebies from a hornet sneaking into the house earlier and my mind won't stop telling me that one could totally sneak into my blankets and bite me in the middle of the night like the violent little spiteballs that they are.
(Reason 4. I'm being irresponsible while I still can. I'll likely doze off in a little bit).
Go ahead, turn my own scale against me. It's probably the only thing that'll knock me out at the moment. 😂
I see you are still awake. Saffy!

Back
Top Bottom