BYC Couples

Brown eyes are pretty, in my opinion
I think so too, especially when they're large and expressive.
The standard for beauty down here is blond hair, blue eyes, and a barbie doll figure. Which is silly imao because only a few girls meet that standard, the closer you get to the border the darker people get.

My whole family has deep gray blue eyes, I'm the odd one out with my brown orbs😭
I come from a long line of people with hazel peepers. On both sides. Both my parents have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have blonde hair, but my eyes are hazel. My little brother has lighter brown hair and the same hazel eyes.
Genetics are weird

I come from a long line of people with hazel peepers. On both sides. Both my parents have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I have blonde hair, but my eyes are hazel. My little brother has lighter brown hair and the same hazel eyes.
Lucky!
Genetics are weird
Yeah, like how my hair, eyes, and skin are brown but my kid (with the right dad) could be blond haired and blue eyed.

I think so too, especially when they're large and expressive.
The standard for beauty down here is blond hair, blue eyes, and a barbie doll figure. Which is silly imao because only a few girls meet that standard, the closer you get to the border the darker people get.
Since I’m a skinny blonde, people seem to assume my eyes are blue. Idk why, because if anyone paid attention they’d notice they’re not. But I’ve had people call me a “blue-eyed blonde” and I have to raise my hand and be like “um”
I think maybe it’s just because most fair-skinned blondes have blue eyes or something.

Since I’m a skinny blonde, people seem to assume my eyes are blue. Idk why, because if anyone paid attention they’d notice they’re not. But I’ve had people call me a “blue-eyed blonde” and I have to raise my hand and be like “um”
I think maybe it’s just because most fair-skinned blondes have blue eyes or something.
Well blue eyes are dark more often than not, so maybe people just aren't getting a good look at your eye color.
I like your eyes, they're like a kaleidoscope of green.

Back
Top Bottom