BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, ladies! Another chilly day here! It's DH's b-day, so we're going to take him out to eat later! After it warms up a bit, we're going to try to get the plastic up on the screened in porch. That will definitely help the house stay a bit warmer.

Gotta run - we're supposed to have breakfast at my SIL this a.m. Have a great day, everyone!

Quote:
if not I have some excellent home made hooch that will!!! Kahlua and coffee is way too good!!!!

SE----We're still waiting for your Kahlua and hooch recipes
droolin.gif
(or did i totally miss the post?)

Quote:
if not I have some excellent home made hooch that will!!! Kahlua and coffee is way too good!!!!

SE, sounds good send it this way, LOL!!!!!

Flu has ran it's course with the whole family. Hubby was in bed all day. Must be nice. Not me I had to function all day feeling like death. That's how moms are I guess. Son was very sick. All better now.
Happy birthday to all I missed.
I have my chicks on terramycin. Got some last night. Powder you just mix in water. I called the vet and he told me that would be best for them before they get too bad. I will really think twice next time I bring in others to my flock.
Cute baby. They are so sweet. New babies are such a blessing.
I'm babysitting today to make up for some missed days. Gotta have that Christmas money!!!
wink.png

Hope everyone feels better soon. I'm still a little ill but not too bad. I think I'm going to leave son with dad today and head out and finish up some Christmas shopping. I need a little alone time. I feel like the old lady who lived in a shoe....had so many kids....you know the rest.
lau.gif

birthday_graphics_30.gif

Chicks Rule and EastTNchicks DH!

Party!
2.gif
3.gif

St. Nick brought us more....
5.gif
Time to get out the
20.gif
If this keeps up we are going to have much more than the 110 inches we had over last year.
ep.gif
21.gif

Hope everyone has a great day. Please keep reporting your SS mailings.
8.gif
15.gif

No Chicks

It's your Birthday have a Party

And ent chick's Dh

Sorry that's all I can mustur up right now guys.
I'm headed back to bed.
sickbyc.gif
big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
congratulations_graphics_9.gif
LMC! That's cool. you need to post pics of your winning Silkie! Hope you are feeling better too!

ep.gif
I keep losing my white yarn as I am crocheting this project. I will go around and around and then all of a sudden my white yarn stops as though it's been cut and there's this little yellow tip like it was burned or waxed or something. This has happened to me twice now...
barnie.gif
Time to switch white yarns. grrrrr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom