BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hee hee! that is a very fashionable sweater, Horse crazy! And you are a fast hooker! holy man! Are you joining the Spring Swap?

Oh Chuck! good luck with the pipes!

Your Majesty, Queen Scoot! The mitties and hat arrived today! YAY! thank you! Both the mitties and the hat are made with delicious yarn! DD will love hers! And the mitties remind me of a dessert! Thanks for the extra yarn too! Are you sure you have enough for yourself?

smile.png
hugs.gif
around. I have to get back to lurking!

smile.png
thanks risurocket. no, I'm not joining the swap, I won't have enough time. I rarely get a chance to crochet and I surprised myself by finishing the doggie sweater in 2 days.
sad.png
I wish it fit one of our dogs!! oh well I will make another sometime. if you guys make it remember to decrease around the neck!!

I hope your pipes don't break too!!
fl.gif

Ris I'm right there with you. I'm not looking forward to all of the Christmas preparation I have in store for me either. Is there a Christmas preparation fairy?
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah but I think it got hijacked by a bunch of elves!
lau.gif
Or maybe it was those Elvi that showed up at the Christmas party last Friday!
gig.gif

I haven't even decorated this year, inside or out, there is just me and the furkids and the birds and the fish.
old.gif

Maybe next year I'll drag all the stuff out and do everything up right.
he.gif

Oh well better go check the status of the pipes and see if it has unthawed any.
hide.gif

If I could use the two fireplaces I have in this house they would be both roaring right now, but I have to get the flues fixed first.

hide.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just popping in to say "HI" and let you know that I have not forgotten you. I've been busy trying to get ready for Christmas and all the get togethers. Everyone is doing well, just busy. Right now, I'm trying to get 3 scarves crocheted for the kids. The 2nd one is almost done, but I'm quickly running out of time.

If I don't get a chance to post before hand, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

WOW!! Alot of awesome looking crochet!!! The round ripple is beautiful and the dog sweater is snazzy and the hat is terrific!! Super hookin ladies..and gents!!! Sorry for the snowed in folks but that really sounds like not a bad thing, lol!!! A few snowbound days to eat out of the crockpot and hook, yeah, I could deal with that!!!
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Quote:
Beautiful afghan!
clap.gif
& cute hat Queen!
clap.gif
Horsecrazy, cute dog sweater...Lizzy doesn't look to excited
gig.gif
. Good job on the adaption of the triangle though!
Quote:
I am guessing the postal service knows I can't wait to open mine...it's not here yet.
hit.gif
idunno.gif

FrChuck, I know what you mean of holiday decorating this year. We didn't do anything either.
old.gif
First year that I can remember not doing anything. With the move & funeral, I just said the heck with it this year. We are going to our oldest DD's for Christmas with all my kids & grandbabies anyway.
celebrate.gif
No clean up for me!!
Thanks for all the Merry Christmas wishes
love.gif
...I will send mine out to all, as well!

I did not make the following:
Nor can I crochet more than a single loop...(I'm trying, I'm trying) I love to see all the work other talented ladies do
smile.png

But thought this might give someone else an idea...I picked these up at a craft fair....
This is my little Minx...she has two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom