BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in everyone!

Since we're doing our Christmas for the kids about 95% handmade, I've been busy and will be busier the next 2 days.

I ordered several things off etsy from other artisans (I love to shop from fellow artisans!) and all the other things, dh and I are making ourselves from ideas we got off the web.

I'll post pictures after Christmas of all the cool things!

I likely won't be around much between now and the weekend, so just want to wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

Quote:
Lol Tell hubby when he's done playing superman, you need saving too!!!

I don't think I could shovel if I had to. I'd do like you and just drive over it, through it, whichever would work quicker. lol

I'm like you on the shopping for sure. Never can find anything I'd want clothes wise. Now food wise.. hehe I'd be there all day finding stuff to munch on lol

I just like shopping period.
big_smile.png
Though not so much since things have become tight with the gas and food "and everything else" prices going up. Sorry your mom is being like that Purr. It's a pain in the butt when family puts expectation on you, especially during the holidays! I hope your hubby gets to come home.
hugs.gif

My dad grew up in PA, and every winter he says how glad he is that he doesn't have to shovel snow anymore. He left in 1966!
lol.png

lol My brother, who was born in Floydada Tx, (north texas-ish), and raised in west-central texas, decided to move to PA 3 years ago... hasnt quite learned his lesson on the cold stuff yet.
Me on the other hand.... lol I know snow is cute but gets really really cold after about 10 minutes....
I think if Jim hadn't of been in the car wreck and broke his neck, we probably would be living in or near Maine in a heart beat. But I know, we'd def not have any animals that live outside that cant forage for itself. Cause my bum would be plastered on to the warmest side of a wood stove!!!

Horsecrazy and Kellie, if you want we have an "Adopt a 'Hooker' Brother/sister" project that matches you up with a buddy who can help you keep up with the "club" thread.
smile.png

The link is in my sig if you want to sign up, I will help match you to someone. If anyone wants to buddy up with Kellie and Horsecrazy please sign up over there, or let me know. And PM them. Thanks!

santa2.gif

And speaking of that... I need to send out hoots and hollers for the remaining Secret Santas. I am *pretty* sure everyone got mailed out. Am I right? Please refresh my memory! I had three people. I think EastTnChick is the last one I remember hearing from.
l5hnewyear.gif

Good Morning to all my Hooker Sisters and my Hooker brother!
Welcome Kellie & Horsecrzy! One can never have enough sisters!

Well I woke this morning to the 6 MinPins all under the covers with me,which was fine because they throw some great body heat for such small dogs!
lau.gif
Usually they want to go outside and chase the squirrels, not today, they just went out and came right back in.
ep.gif

It was 6* this morning here in the Bluegrass with a windchill of -12
My old wagon didn't want to start at first but finally got her started.

As too the WalMarts phasing out the crafts section, they are planning on doing away with the fabrics part but will keep some of the craft stuff. When I worked there I always told the women that came in for fabrics to call the 1-800-WalMart number and complain about them taking away the fabrics and stuff. I know Sam and Helen Walton are probably rolling in their graves with all the changes that the new management is creating in the stores!
somad.gif
They are starting to focus more on their overseas operations than paying attention to their customer's here.

Keep warm everybody and stay safe.

good morning!! cold here so im hibernating and hookin all day
heres a new hat i just got done...these are on my web store too if anyone is interested!!
11044_dscf0258.jpg

Your hats are *very* cute, Your Majesty!

I am moody today. grrr. I don't want to face all the last minute stuff I have to do before Wednesday and Thursday.
tongue.gif

Very cute about your dogs, Chuck! I have 2 cats who do that, but they usually get up before I do.
wink.png

OK lurking today from now on. Hang in there everyone! Sorry if I missed anyone's news. My energy level is too low right now to read back. You're still all in my thoughts and I send lots of hugs to those who need them and I have extras for "just because" for everyone else.

Stay well, stay warm and Happy Holidays!

Talk about freezing pipes. luckily my bathroom is still working but the kichen faucet is frozen and there was 1/2 inch of ice in the dishpan this morning.
ep.gif

So now I get to unthaw pipes and hopefully none break on me!
rant.gif

Oh well, it's supposed to get warmer tomorrow!

Got the dryer going and a small stove with water heating on it to try and warm things up in the kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom