BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'd love to take credit SE but I didn't make that button I don't think. But with my memory, who knows!!! LOL!

Jacie

I think Amyquilt made it????

I was just kidding about not remembering. I'm not that bad yet. LOL!

I knew I didn't make it but it sure is cute!!
Jacie

Quote:
I'd love to take credit SE but I didn't make that button I don't think. But with my memory, who knows!!! LOL!

Jacie

I think Amyquilt made it????

OMG!!! You are right, I am soooo sorry Amy!!!! I love it and was bragging about it though!!! I think risurocket meant to join this thread but she signed on the charity one..I'll let her know..but that'll be one more!! whoo hoo!!
smile.png
smile.png

hee hee...*blush* Hi, yup I am here now... oops...I guess I thought I needed to have a square already ready first or something. I don't even know what one is yet, so I am off to do my research...
frow.gif
Heck, I don't even know how to crochet yet, but hopefully by the end of August that will be accomplished....

Quote:
You and me both! LMAO I JUST learned I HIGHLY recommend going to Youtube and watching Crochet videos Much easier to understand than written instructions! Trust me on that! HA

Ya'll will probably end up having the nicest squares, lol!!! Glad to have you Shanah and Angie!! Now get to hookin!!​

Quote:
I'm sorry that didn't work out for you.
sad.png
Were you able to find one that you liked? I haven't had time to try not one pattern from that new book yet since I bought it.

Mawchick, I have a book that has nothing, but dish cloth patterns in it. I'd be happy to copy one for you if you want.

I have lots of pages to read to get caught back up.
tongue.png

Yahoo!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
Looks like we have to make at least 26 squares now. I better get hookin!!!!!!
lau.gif
I know the list will grow some more to.

I'm still doing the sunflower pattern, but my dd has claimed the bright ones that I made for the swap, so now I'll try the pattern in fall colors.

I know it's scrap theme, but what colors is everyone using? I'm back to square #1 literally. LOL!!!!!

Fall Granny Square Swap-Sign-Upa Now Open!

grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. Prairiegirl
24. Ronniega1
25. Lovemychicks9
26. Jc12551
27. Elcunni75
28. Coffeelady3
29. Risurocket

Wooo Hooo!!! We're up to 29 people. I guess I better go make somemore just in case!
Welcome Risurocket glad to have ya with us. I saw a cute button pin at a craft fair this weekend I wish now I would have bought it. It said crocheting takes yarn balls!
lau.gif

Ok well I tried to add the swap button to the first page, but when I typed the img thingy out and all them posted it the picture said that it has been deleted or moved so what should I do now? Me a computers I tell you what. I'll get this horse broke yet.

I am watching the youtube videos and I think I better start with a book first.
ep.gif
They are going just a little too fast for me and I have no idea what the terminology is either... Time for me to go get a book I think. But! I do know what a granny square is now.
gig.gif
wink.png

frow.gif
Hi Gals, I have been scanning through this thread, can't read it all,,, wow,,,
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
that would take a couple of days...
caf.gif
caf.gif

Looks like its been alot of FUN so far
wee.gif
I loved the decorative potholders
lau.gif
that was a great one
gig.gif

Hey Can I join ????

I have a bunch of squares some were given to me and some I started never finished and all kinds of yarn scraps. Now I know it was posted the squares are to be 6 " so some I have are 5 " is ok if I add a border to them?

I really really need to finish this afghan for my son I started as a gift 4 years ago...
th.gif
He is 28 now It's with Marvin the Marsan (sp?) He is his favorite cartoon. His son likes him tooo. I figure they can share.. That is if I finish it.
fl.gif
I came across it as I was digging for my squares and yarn.. Opps
idunno.gif
Just suprise myself so much when I go digging in my closets sometimes
ep.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom