BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purr, it could so easily be the RA. How long have you had it? You can try heat or cold on your knee, they say it is what you can tolerate & works. You can sure PM me about it if you want. I'm no expert on RA, but have had my fair share of it & dealings with it. Take care all,
frow.gif

I know some of you are not fans of Red Heart yarn, but I want to add to your pattern pile!
yippiechickie.gif
go to redheart.com....oh the patterns galore!!
wee.gif
clap.gif

Gotta keep adding to that "someday" pile!
gig.gif

Thanks no chicks!

Which reminds me, Angie, thanks for the cow inspiration. I didn't mean to forget...I just got buried under posts and chores. Some of those cows are so cute, and I think I could figure out one or two...
big_smile.png
Thanks again!

11044_good-morning-duckling-ag1.gif

our good laugh for the day......
11044_four-balls-gg.gif
LOL
11044_boo-witch-gg1.gif

hows everyone feeling? better i hope!!!
well not much going on down here in OK just bitterly cold.....it stinks i am NOT ready for this. oh hookers i might be getting 2 more polish hens about 4-5 months old from a fellow BYCer!!1 hey Athena where have you been girl???
SE no post this morning???
well off to start my day i'll post more i'm sure!
11044_bear-loves-031707.gif

11044_bye-bye-neon-ag1.gif

Good Morning all

The is shinning here Yeah
big_smile.png

Thank you for the Bright Morning Queen Scoot

I hope everyone is getting sunshine today

Here is a quick look at the circles I am making my Granddaughter Zoe's afghan with, they will be all edged with yellow and then joined. So I am getting my practise for the spring swap. 1 was taken without flash the other with.

12535_p1030536b.jpg

12535_p1030539b.jpg

Good Morning all

The is shinning here Yeah
big_smile.png

Thank you for the Bright Morning Queen Scoot

I hope everyone is getting sunshine today

Here is a quick look at the circles I am making my Granddaughter Zoe's afghan with, they will be all edged with yellow and then joined. So I am getting my practise for the spring swap. 1 was taken without flash the other with.

12535_p1030536b.jpg

12535_p1030539b.jpg

Gotta get to work

SO SORRY I did not mean to post this twice. was in a hurry to get out the door. And I double clicked

Last edited:
Karan, How CUTE!!! LOVE those colors!!

I am in the coughing phase of the creeping crud, so I sound horrible!! The guys are here working on my "government fence"-- we have an EQUIP contract, so they pay half.

The coons are culling my chickens down for me....I am going to have to start trapping them, I think.

Did you all see the article about the melamine in the eggs in China? They pulled eggs from a Commy-Mart in China, wonder if they import eggs???? Since everything ELSE comes from China.....

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Nancy

Karan, How CUTE!!! LOVE those colors!!

I am in the coughing phase of the creeping crud, so I sound horrible!! The guys are here working on my "government fence"-- we have an EQUIP contract, so they pay half.

The coons are culling my chickens down for me....I am going to have to start trapping them, I think.

Did you all see the article about the melamine in the eggs in China? They pulled eggs from a Commy-Mart in China, wonder if they import eggs???? Since everything ELSE comes from China.....

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom