BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished! It was real easy to do because after you get the 40 done, you can just stitch until you reach the height that you want....... I made 8 rows of 12 (+ the eight to start and the 6 at the end to close) on the legs
smile.png
I used not quite one of those small skeins of cotton yarn.. Peaches & Cream??? I think that is what the brand is called. I imagine you could get 2 maybe from a larger skein. Are they called skeins? LOL

2979312588_36ba2cf243.jpg

Here's a link to the pattern,.....

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=114316.0

2.gif
Everyone!

Ahhh! East! That was not what I was expecting for your early Christmas present. So cute!

Angie, adorable octopus! I will have to try that one after I get my other projects done...anyone know of an EASY Cow one? I have one I can convert, if not, but just thought I would check. I need to make a cow for DD for Christmas....

It's ice balling outside... Not exactly snowing, not exactly sleet...but ice balls. My chickens were *not* happy. Neither was I for that matter. *sigh* I am not ready for this...

good afternoon ladies, I have been busy today trying to stay away from the food, so I played out side with my chickens instead. well I got plenty of
sFun_countsheep.gif

and feeling a ton better, I hope those who are feeling under the
sFun_stormy.gif
well start to feeling better soon, I guess my knees hurt so bad from all the walking and heavy lifting, it just got too me.

Last edited:
Queen scoot glad to see you are feeling better, and yes it was cold here to. this mornings temp in my little corner of the world was 30.2 and then 10 mins later 28.5, and it really hasn't warmed back up. Looks like we maybe seeing
sSp_reindeer.gif
before we know it.

angie great job on the octapus, I made one earlier this year and the girls got ahold of the legs as I was sewing them on and he only ended up with 6 legs as they lost the other two before I could get them attached. I think I am going to work on
thCrochetSmiley.gif
them some boxing gloves for all the
sFun_slapfight.gif
they have been doing lately. I think its just the time of year and the cool weather moving in thats making everyone round here so onrea. (sp?) and rotten. even the horse decided to get in on the action
knockknock.jpg
, well gals got somemore squares in today and they look so awesome. greenapple and Natapple ya'll squares arrived here safely and I have already opened and sorted them into everyones boxes. well gals its comin down to the wire, so lets get to
sCh_dino.gif
moven on getten those squares done and sent off and those who have already gott them sent off I have my
sFun_eye.gif
, on the
sSig_mail.gif
and will let you know when they get here. well gals I am off to go cruz my other sites and will check back in with ya'll later,
sSig_SeeYa.gif
. Maw

Quote:
Don't forget now that the list is also posted on the first page and I do try to keep it up dated, specialy now that the deadline is almost here. Only a week and a few days to go girls. Queen Scoot or SE or Ris can we get some insperational and motivational smileys going. thanks gals maw.​

ok I will have to figure out again how to post a link but ya'll should go check out the pictures from my chickenstock, under the Oklahoma chickenstock. I want to see how many of you can pic me a haley out of the line up! LOL heres the only hint I will give you, popcorn chicken.

Eastn...Cute puppy!
clap.gif
When my brother n law passed away years ago, he had one. We took her in. Problem was he couldn't get her to go poop OUTSIDE & neither could we
he.gif
. I think she thought she was a nonsense!!!
gig.gif

Guitartist...that octapus ie really cute!
love.gif
Cute pictures of the amigrumi!
Maw... nice visitor!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Queen...what wonderul grahics!!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif

Well gals, i'm gonna go ookin around the net, take care,
frow.gif