BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well what I dont get, is that they called me to clean the church. They are paying me $40 a week to clean it. Which is good, considering it's not that much to clean, just too big of a space. There's the church, and then right across the sidewalk is the gym, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and three classrooms. I view it as in, the quicker (and still do a good job, in fact, better then when there were 2 ladies doing it) but the quicker, the better. I have things to do with my day besides sit at the church, waiting for lint to fall.
I'd much rather get it done in less then 2 hours, that way, I make $20 an hour. Then if I did it in 3 hours, that's less money that I'd make. I already do everything that they put on my "childish" list, plus, I mop, do the dishes that are there, wash walls, mop the gym floor, and all the other little things that I notice. Sometimes, it's moving the pulpit back to where it's supposed to be, and lots more. Wonder if she's sat on something she shouldnt of....? lol Forgive me, that was wrong, but ohhh so funny. lol

well ya'll for some strange reason im dog eared tire so i'll wish ya'll a GOODNIGHT AND STAY WARM!!
love yas!!!
1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

11.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

16.gif

17.gif

18.gif

You Go Sk
hide.gif
if they have the time to complain about it then they have the time to try to do it themselves
tongue.gif
And I am sure you are doing more than what the complainer could do with twice the time.

So glad Momma checked in again, maybe she will stick around a bit longer next time to chat.
gig.gif

Nope Scoot it's not much warmer here tonight but at least there is not the wind that we had . Wow18 - 25 mph windchill was a killer.
it got down to -20 last night.
tongue.gif
and that would have stuck to the flag pole.

Only suppose to be -8 tonight. Bet it's colder than that. already -6.

well gona check see if any school tomorrow.

big_smile.png
Karan

Greetings, all.

Been MIA a few days. This collar bone is giving me troubles. Got too much pain the past few days, called the Dr., went in for x-rays, the closed reduction failed, so I'm in need of a surgical pinning.

I go in tomorrow in the AM for the procedure. It'll most likely be just a overnight stay. On the up-side, they said my healing time would be significantly quicker.

It's brutal cold up here. -3 right now and the windchill is -17 last time I checked the weather station. Poor chickens. I haven't seen them since all this mess with the broken collar bone, I hope my husband fluffed the hay and put extra feed out like I told him to. We're expected to bottom out at -10 with windchills down into the -20's.

We lost a bunny last night.
sad.png
I hope the other one fares okay. There was just no way of getting them into the house with everything that's going on. My poor mom slogged up through the 18 inches of snow we have to plug a heating pad in for him this evening, LOL.

I have to be up at 6:30 and to the surgery center by 8, so I'm off here for a few days.

Say a prayer for me, if you would.
frow.gif

Em

Quote:
Well what I dont get, is that they called me to clean the church. They are paying me $40 a week to clean it. Which is good, considering it's not that much to clean, just too big of a space. There's the church, and then right across the sidewalk is the gym, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and three classrooms. I view it as in, the quicker (and still do a good job, in fact, better then when there were 2 ladies doing it) but the quicker, the better. I have things to do with my day besides sit at the church, waiting for lint to fall.
I'd much rather get it done in less then 2 hours, that way, I make $20 an hour. Then if I did it in 3 hours, that's less money that I'd make. I already do everything that they put on my "childish" list, plus, I mop, do the dishes that are there, wash walls, mop the gym floor, and all the other little things that I notice. Sometimes, it's moving the pulpit back to where it's supposed to be, and lots more. Wonder if she's sat on something she shouldnt of....? lol Forgive me, that was wrong, but ohhh so funny. lol

Skand..i hear you! i used to clean houses with my mother...we had our OWN routine...we could get a house done in 1/2 the time.....this lady youre dealing with just sounds like a grump!...what does she care how long it takes you??..youre getting the job done!!!! AND...$40!!! give me a break!...for doing those 2 buildings!...they ARE getting your labor CHEAP!...AND it has NOTHING to do with being a church...dont let them make you feel bad!...dont let them take advantage of you!..got it?....again...$40 pay is nothing to do that job!....UGH!....i dont like it when people take advantge of others in the name of a church..sorry.....Peace, Wendy ;o)

Well I am still up I am taking the fire watch

here is our temps bbbrrrrrr
Glenwood, MO weather
Currently At 2:31AM
[ More ]
Clear
-10°F
RealFeel
00ae.png

-5°F
Winds: WNW
at 2mph
Clear
Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: -15° F
Pressure: 30.81 in
Visibility: 8 Miles
Tonight
[ More ]
Cold
Low: 12°F
RealFeel
00ae.png
: -2°F
Sunset: 5:10 PM

Hope every is keeping warm.

Well going to go check the fires and wake up DH so I can try to get a little sleep before going into work.

Saying a prayer for Em's quick recovery
fl.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Hope everyone sick or puny feels better and stays warm!! Busy weekend for us, daughter home and racing banquet tomorrow night, pretty excited about that although the winner's jackets didn't come in so Travis and the other points champs wont get theirs tomorrow night, drat! Hopefully in the next few weeks though. Should be alot of fun though. Really cold today, crock pot food weather today!!! Sounds like house work and crafts to me!!

welcome-byc.gif
to our newbies! I know I've missed a couple recently. Em, hope your surgery goes well today.
Sk:oops: I don't know what your church secretary's problem is. If all we paid our church custodians was $40 a week, we'd be glad for what we got! And I can't believe you have to wash dishes too. We always clean up the church kitchen when we get through using it. And after the dishes are dried & put away, someone takes the dish towels & cloths home to wash & bring back. My mom is our church secretary, and would never tell our custodians how to do their jobs!
Quote:
someone actually tried it! img/smilies/lau.gif" alt="lau" />">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28678112/
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

SE, it was 11 here this morning. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't think I could stand it if I lived in a really cold place!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom