BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Thanks everyone
smile.png
Well, mostly I watched a video over at Youtube on how to Granny Square..... but I liked the look of this one, so I kinda figured it out and ran with it.
tongue.png
Now, after I do a group of 3 dc I do 1 chain stitch.... I make one extra loop before moving on to the next set of stitches...... should I do 2? Or maybe there is a way I can finish off my last round that will make it a bit more square? There IS a space between the corner stitches. You just can't see it when it's just laying there. Would everyone prefer that I do a different corner on them? I don;t want to make it difficult for anyone to put in their blanket.
smile.png
Well, I have a whole skein of that green yarn, not sure how many of those it will make.... but I can get more, or get some other colors also
wink.png

Here's a better scan.... I squared it up better and opened up those corner openings so you can see them.... will these work good for the swap? You won't hurt my feelings....LOL I will just find a better pattern if these are too rounded on the corners
smile.png

Scan0016Small.jpg

Now that looks perfect!! You don't need to worry about the rounded corners. They will square out when they are sewn together.

Jacie whose really butting in here since I'm not doing any squares! LOL!

Jacie whose really butting in here since I'm not doing any squares! LOL!

LOL!!! PLEASE butt in any time you like..the door is open the sweet tea in the frig and the company friendly..love to have ya!!!
smile.png

Thank you SE: I really feel like I'm letting the hookers down but I tried to make it up with the blankies. I've got 4 large afgans to finish by Christmas and I'm having nightmares about them!! LOL!
Jacie

You aren't letting us down you silly! We'll have plenty of granny squares, don't worry a bit!! The preemie blankies are such a nice idea and when I saw those pictures of ya'll's actual work with those real life needy babies, that was the sweetest thing ever!!!!! Just stop by and chat with us or help someone or just say hi, you dont have to do squares to be welcome!!!
smile.png

Hello Hooker!!!!
frow.gif

My daughter has had a house guest in town from Fla the past 2 weeks, so I've been on the go showing them the town.
fl.gif

I miss everyone and just want to say a quick hello.
smile.png

Fall Granny Square Swap List - Sign up Open!!!!
grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. prairiegirl
24. ronniega1
25. lovemychicks9
26. jc12551

I am putting down the charity stuff for a bit and finishing up my squares..or at least close since I would imagine we will have a bunch more sign up before the deadline is over, hope so anyway...at least I'll be close on my numbers though. Then I am gonna practice those hexagons!! I'm thinking when I manage the spring swap we willmake it optional to do either squares or hexagons or both. I will probably do both but definatley the hexagons..very cool..lots of easy patterns for those too. Sooooo, ya'll be looking around for a pattern you like..they will be on the spring swap list!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom