BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

Nice work but you need to anchor the horse to the shadow so that it does not look like it is flying.

This is what I based it off of

http://polarisastrum.deviantart.com/art/Escape-From-The-Light-260523774

I'm not trying to bash you or nothing, but... um... some artists can get pretty ticked if you heavily reference their artwork like that... :oops:
It's classified as plagiarism... :oops:

I agree, especially if you haven't asked for permission/post it somewhere public. Anyway, I personally don't like to copy someone else's style. If it's for practice, which I assume it is in this case, I suppose it's alright, but in the long run, you may want to develop your own.

Yea, the biggest problem I have seen with artist there is when they are not credit and not inform about it. If they are they way more friendly. Trust me, I have seen some nasty bashing because of it.

Also if I try to claim if I did it first X3 that ends badly also.

I agree, especially if you haven't asked for permission/post it somewhere public. Anyway, I personally don't like to copy someone else's style. If it's for practice, which I assume it is in this case, I suppose it's alright, but in the long run, you may want to develop your own.
Its is, I have never done pen and ink, and I can't do vids, so pictures are my only ref I can use
hmm.png

I checked it Heny is not copying. Art and pictured can be referenced, her is different and besides, we are inspired by life, it would be sayin that no one can draw anymore because soeone already did And I have see other versions of horses like this. She is also not selling it for profit.

Trust me I had to get a lawyer for my illustrations. Plus her pic looks different, she just used it as a style reference.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom