BYC format or BYH format?

Quote: It used to be that if you right clicked on a word a big list of options would pop up just like in Google Docs or what not. Now, the only thing that pops up is 'paste' and instead there is a spellcheck button at the top of the editor. Now, I'm on desktop so that would be diff.

ETA: Is there a way to change that? Is that changes in the 'use rich text editor' option?

Does the top of the reply box have a lot of things across the top or a couple things across it?

Last edited:
Quote: It used to be that if you right clicked on a word a big list of options would pop up just like in Google Docs or what not. Now, the only thing that pops up is 'paste' and instead there is a spellcheck button at the top of the editor. Now, I'm on desktop so that would be diff.

ETA: Is there a way to change that? Is that changes in the 'use rich text editor' option?

Does the top of the reply box have a lot of things across the top or a couple things across it?
It's got LOTS. BUT I just figured it out! there is a more button to expand the options across the top. If you have it expanded it does what I was talking about but if you have it... despanded? (is that a word?) then it does it normal.
Sooo, it was just me. :D
Thanx though!

It's got LOTS. BUT I just figured it out! there is a more button to expand the options across the top. If you have it expanded it does what I was talking about but if you have it... despanded? (is that a word?) then it does it normal.
Sooo, it was just me. :D
Thanx though!
goodpost.gif

One more thing I don't like about BYC (Not saying I don't like the site because it's awesome but just some suggestions for the programers) is that when you want to put a smiley face you have to open up the box and wait for it to load whereas with BYH it's much easier.

One more thing I don't like about BYC (Not saying I don't like the site because it's awesome but just some suggestions for the programers) is that when you want to put a smiley face you have to open up the box and wait for it to load whereas with BYH it's much easier.

What is it like on BYH? I am not on there so all I know is BYC.

Quote:
Neat! That does sound nice.
It is especially when you don't have a very fast internet and it might take 10 seconds to put a smiley face in. Yeah, I know, third world problems. :)
Thanks for explaining that, @CarpCharacin
I have gotten used to waiting for it.
tongue.png
Do you have to click the thing to pull it up every time you want to put a smiley on or do you just click it once?

Back
Top Bottom