BYC format or BYH format?

Quote:
Nice!!! That would be nice to have here. It is kinda annoying when I have to pull it up every time I want to put one on.
Very nice! I almost never put a smiley face on BYC.

Whenever I do I usually only put 1 or 2 at most in a post. More than that takes too long.
tongue.png

Yeah, but just for kicks here goes one.
bun.gif
;D

You did it....
wee.gif
big_smile.png

Haha, yeah. Way to go me! XD
lol.png
It wasn't too hard was it?

Quote:
It sounds neat over there. What do you all talk about?
Oh, all kinds of stuff. I've got a guessing game thread and right now I've got to leave but when you join(notice I didn't say if;) tell me you're bunnynchicks on your intro thread and I'll link to it. It's fun. You'd like it.
Quote: Yeah, what Kathy said! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Oh, all kinds of stuff. I've got a guessing game thread and right now I've got to leave but when you join(notice I didn't say if;) tell me you're bunnynchicks on your intro thread and I'll link to it. It's fun. You'd like it.
Neat, maybe I will sometime. I can't join now though, just BYC takes up too much time. I have stuff known a responsibilities that wouldn't be happy if I joined another forum.
tongue.png
I probably will join BYH sometime although I don't know what God has planned for me so I can't say for sure that I will.
big_smile.png
I'll let you know when/if I join.

Quote:
Neat, maybe I will sometime. I can't join now though, just BYC takes up too much time. I have stuff known a responsibilities that wouldn't be happy if I joined another forum.
tongue.png
I probably will join BYH sometime although I don't know what God has planned for me so I can't say for sure that I will.
big_smile.png
I'll let you know when/if I join.
Alright! :)

Back
Top Bottom