BYC Help! WHAT HAPPENED to POSTING???

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Aug 23, 2012
PA
WHERE did the action header go in the posting a reply and posting in a thread? its gone!! The area where you choose your fonts add pictures and all that????? I took a snip and I cant even add it to show you! ugggg anyone???? I rebooted and everything!!

And if I quote to reply it shows bbc codes only!! I logged out and back in still No action header cant change font, source color, size, pics videos notta I DONT get it!

OMG true new addict LOL I am going to have a panic attack not having my BYC !!!!

Last edited:
Seriously! Its back! But I have proof!!!!!! And I am not the only one it happened to lol!

This is exactly what is happening to me and clearing the cach did nothing. If I hit "reply" to a post, I no longer get the original post- to respond to- I only get a blank area and no way to add color, change font, or anything and the response, when posted, runs together as one big line.

If i hit "quote" I get the HTML code.

Anyone figure out how to get around this update????

Sheila :)

I did everything that I could, in Internet Explorer 9, and nothing worked. I had to download Firefox (open source Browser) to be able to get back all the features- in BYC- that I had before this "update". Appears that they did not completely test, using Explorer, before releasing. Gee, how 'microsoft' of them!!

I hate having to use two Browsers but the other choice was dumping BYC.

Sheila :)

same with me. :( but there is no way i am dumping BYC. i'll jut grin and beear it.
Mine came back in about 2 hrs .... they were updating the system so it must be a glich... did u log off and log back on? I would post a new thread in info forum.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom