BYC Land & Moon blinking base!

Quote:
Knock them out, give them sleeping pills, something like that, and if anyone asks, tell them that they just fell asleep on the way there, make sure that they'll sleep long enough to get far enough away. Can I be a prisoner?

You can be a prisoner if you want. We'll need someone to make sure the guards aren't bullying the prisoners.
hmm.png

Quote:
Knock them out, give them sleeping pills, something like that, and if anyone asks, tell them that they just fell asleep on the way there, make sure that they'll sleep long enough to get far enough away. Can I be a prisoner?

You can be a prisoner if you want. We'll need someone to make sure the guards aren't bullying the prisoners.
hmm.png

woot.gif
I like being a prisoner, most of the time. Not the time my sister locked me in a dog crate with a complicate lock, and then she forgot the combination, and I had to wait three hours for her to get the extra key...

Quote:

oh boy, that sounds easier but harder to do than the way i was thinking up, how would i get them on the train? they would expect you to wake them up...

sorry, but no, you can't, you don't hate chickens, thats the reson of this prisoner thing.

Quote:
hmm.png

woot.gif
I like being a prisoner, most of the time. Not the time my sister locked me in a dog crate with a complicate lock, and then she forgot the combination, and I had to wait three hours for her to get the extra key...

Wow, I never knew that there were people who liked being prisoners.
lol.png

Quote:

oh boy, that sounds easier but harder to do than the way i was thinking up, how would i get them on the train? they would expect you to wake them up...

sorry, but no, you can't, you don't hate chickens, thats the reson of this prisoner thing.

Hmmmm... you can say that they sleep very deeply? You can hypnotize them?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can I be a prisoner?

Quote:
woot.gif

Wow, I never knew that there were people who liked being prisoners.
lol.png

I do, but don't lock me in a dog crate for 3 hours straight.

Back
Top Bottom