BYC Member Interview - 416bigbore

Very nice to meet you Mike. I really enjoyed your interview.

My husband would be envious of your gun work bench. I recognize that lead sled on the top shelf. :) He also enjoys his smoker too.

How have you adjusted to the climate change? The Dakotas are a bit different than the Carolinas.

I love your goats. They all are adorable. :)
Thank you. :) I guess when a person grows up in the Mid West that is all we know. Your not a Red Neck unless you have a rifle or shotgun hanging on the gun rack in the rear window of your old pick-up truck! LOL

How things have changed over the years, once we could all be called gun nuts and no one thought anything different about it. Today you had better be labeled a gun enthusiast or you will have the FBI and ATF kicking your doors in trying to take everything from you! :barnie

The climate change is something I have been aware of because of my years of working and traveling around the lower 48 at different times of the year. Once a person gets acclimated to it, it's not so bad. :)

Our goats are a lot of fun, just like the other members of our little hobby farm. It is so nice to spend time with them and unwind after a long day. :love

Back
Top Bottom