BYC Member Interview - aart

hide.gif
Um, I just now got around to reading your interview! You are every bit as fascinating as your posts lead me to think you would be. (That sentence really makes sense - ya just have to read it fast!)

I have really enjoyed your input on so many topics! Glad we have you here!

I don't frequent the social forums often, but have found the member interviews enlightening and just discovered the index, so have a lot of catching up to do.

Great interview, thanks for sharing.

I appreciate and envy your candid comments in the forums. You are a great asset to BYC.

Just seeing this now and wanted to say that I really admire how specific and thoughtful your advice always is. Enjoyed learning about you!

Ok, I'm finally getting around to reading some of my favorite members interviews. @aart , your a woman! How many times did I say "he's my go to ventilation guy". The picture of you that I painted in my head, was very, very different. So, Anne, thanks for all the wonderful advice you've given me & not fussing when I've used the wrong pronoun. There are a lot of new members out there that think your a man. Because I told them you are! Sorry :oops:, your BYC friend, Vera

Gender doesn't (or shouldn't) matter, I assumed you were male also, neutral pronouns(they) always make sense to me.
Your right, my member name is unisex. Since my last name is Ham, I thought it was cute. I'm stuck with in now!
Like the name "Aaron", I thought you were an "Art" with 2 a's. Of course gender doesn't matter. I certainly hope I didn't offend you.

Vera

Back
Top Bottom