BYC Member Interview - BY Bob

Wonderful interview Bob. You have some gorgeous birds. I especially enjoy how you see chickens as more than just dumb birds. They really are wonderful creatures. I really enjoyed your stories too. :)
Thank you so much. I love these special animals. They surprise me constantly.

I don't as a rule, but I had to read this. I know the stories and By Bob and his wonderful crew are my favorite threads. Your fondness for the species always shines through Bob.:love
I guess I should have held some stories back so I could surprise my regulars with something new. But I never guessed this opportunity would arise.

It means a lot that you took the time to read this. You are most kind.

Reading your interview is a great way to start a Saturday!

The thanksgiving chicken is ny favourite story ever! I tried to retell it to my brother but I was laughing too much to do it justice :gig

What a great interview. Thanks for writing it all down :D
Thanks @MaryJanet . It means a lot coming from you. I love telling stories and it is nice to know that others like them and apparently I am able to convey them effectively via the written medium. 😉

Thanks @MaryJanet . It means a lot coming from you. I love telling stories and it is nice to know that others like them and apparently I am able to convey them effectively via the written medium. 😉
The whole post is wonderful, but I was compelled to open the Boo video on YouTube and slow it right down to 0.25 speed so I could appreciate the finer points, like Jabber sliding off the plastic thing and hopping on the spot, Hattie barely lifting an eyebrow, and Lily watching the aftermath with such enthusiasm for thrills n spills!

Come to think of it, no wonder she had the upper hand once he was grown!

Back
Top Bottom