BYC Member Interview - chickens really

Thanks I was scare doing this...:oops:..:gig
Yeah, when sumi contacted me about an interview I was humbled and apprehensive. I was not exactly a newbie but just hadn't posted alot. I thought that there were certainly more worthy peeps than me. :lau

Yeah, when sumi contacted me about an interview I was humbled and apprehensive. I was not exactly a newbie but just hadn't posted alot. I thought that there were certainly more worthy peeps than me. :lau
Definitely when I was asked I was shocked..:gig.. To know me is to love me I guess...:idunno...:woot

OMG Shannon, you are adorable!! :love :hugs I loved your interview, I feel I know you a bit more now. :) Your farm and family are just fabulous, you are truly blessed!! I loved looking at your pictures, as if I was there in person. You are fabulous Shannon, it's been SUCH a pleasure being your friend. :hugs

Thanks for sharing my dear!! :love :hugs

OMG Shannon, you are adorable!! :love :hugs I loved your interview, I feel I know you a bit more now. :) Your farm and family are just fabulous, you are truly blessed!! I loved looking at your pictures, as if I was there in person. You are fabulous Shannon, it's been SUCH a pleasure being your friend. :hugs

Thanks for sharing my dear!! :love :hugs
You are my Rock here Layla and my Bro..:hugs
You definitely understood me before I destroyed myself on here. I'm not ashamed at all because life is about learning and your a fantastic teacher..:wee Big hugs Bro..:woot

You are my Rock here Layla and my Bro..:hugs
You definitely understood me before I destroyed myself on here. I'm not ashamed at all because life is about learning and your a fantastic teacher..:wee Big hugs Bro..:woot

Somebody has to take care of you Shannon! :D And it's been my pleasure. :hugs I don't have to teach you anything, you have it all within yourself. I may inspire you, but you are the one with control of the gold. Golden heart. Massive love and hugs back at you. :love :hugs

Back
Top Bottom