BYC Member Interview - CindyinSD

Wow Cindy. Just wow.
Your property is gorgeous. Your birds are gorgeous. Your highlands are gorgeous.

I'm absolutely amazed that your buckeye is a good momma. They're infamous for being terrible broodies and mothers. They tend to get off of the nest right before hatch. I had one go broody this year for several months... she kept changing nests every time she left to eat each day. Silly girl.

Wow Cindy. Just wow.
Your property is gorgeous. Your birds are gorgeous. Your highlands are gorgeous.

I'm absolutely amazed that your buckeye is a good momma. They're infamous for being terrible broodies and mothers. They tend to get off of the nest right before hatch. I had one go broody this year for several months... she kept changing nests every time she left to eat each day. Silly girl.
Lol my Silkies are even worse. Who cares if they’re good broodies and mothers if they don’t know where their nest is?

Wow Cindy. Just wow.

Thanks! I took my Buckeye gal out of the nesting box in the original coop because I felt sorry for her. She was so frazzled looking. I gave her a handful of eggs and put her in a broody tractor coop—pretty hard to mix up nests that way. 😂

Back
Top Bottom