BYC Member Interview - Cynthia12

What a wonderfully written interview! Love it, Cynthia! Your pics are fantastic and I loved learning a bit more about you, your family and your life!
smile.png

BYC sure is very fortunate to have you as one of its members!
big_smile.png

Thank you everyone!
hugs.gif

sour..we are also on our third Golden..may have to be our last. Will have to stick with the smaller ones as we get older. I will miss seeing that Golden smile when our Missy is gone, but she is still young, so she will be around for a while yet. Sweet dogs.

Our third died back in May of 2019. Because of our age we have been reluctant to add a puppy to our household. We're weakening.

Hi @Cynthia12 :frow it's a pleasure to read your interview! You've got a big ol' family! I also come from a big family but not quite as big :lol: my mom is from a batch of 10, so I have 24 first cousins and the house is always full and loud at holidays (except this year).
Your story about getting passed your grandma's rooster was my favorite! I can only imagine the strategy 😂
I am glad @Blooie mentioned your amazing contribution to Spina Bifida awareness! 💜
My oldest son was on Depakote for seizures for a few years until I had taken him off... It's a long[er] story but, it just seemed like his behaviors were intensified; I mentioned it over the years and the doctor didn't think there was a correlation; it was an emotional rollercoaster for almost 3 years. Another child at his daycare was on Depakote for years with success and that gave me hope, despite my doubt. He showed improvement once he started weaning off like, a 180° turn-around.

Our third died back in May of 2019. Because of our age we have been reluctant to add a puppy to our household. We're weakening.
:hugs

We only have the two small now. A Schnauzer and a Shi Tzu. What? lol...love those little dogs. Stopped at a dog park the other day..just to visit a guy with 2 Golden's out there. Oh yes I did. 😁. Told him that I miss my Golden's. Well, he is wanting to place one! Nooo..I screamed inside my head. 🤷

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom