BYC Member Interview - Grammy60

Thanks Sue, you’re a wonderful story teller and it’s so nice to know more about you and I couldn’t help but giggle and smile. BYC wouldn’t be the same without you :hugs
Thank you so much IM, my daughter Sarah was always trying to get me to put my life on paper. Not something I think is worth the time and energy to do.Maybe someday I'll change my mind.:hugs

Thank you :) it was hard deciding what to put in for others to read.
I enjoyed your stories and getting to know you a little bit. Thank you for writing! Life can be such a mixed bag of experiences, ones to enjoy and ones to endure. You have had plenty of both, and have thrived through it all. That is what I think maybe your daughter means when she wants you to write the stories down, because that comes through in your writing in an inspirational way. So thanks!

Wonderful interview Sue! Happy to learn a little more about you...now I understand where your strength and determination has it's foundation. :love
I find a familiar humor in your stories, and a love for 'simpler things' that make life worth living.

Loved your collection of elephants. They have a strong relationship to family members and I can see why you choose to collect them....I collect marine mammal and sea turtle figurines, whales, porpoises, manatees, green sea turtle....really anything connected to marine life....much for the same reasons.

Again, thank you for sharing your journeys.
PS - try to keep Bob out of 'his mischief ways'! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom