BYC Member Interview - Grammy60

Pics
I have been waiting for this story for such a long time. (I hope that does not sound creepy :oops: )

What an amazing journey you have had so far. Bob is so lucky that you chose him! (I am certain that he knows it)

I am always somewhat chagrined that we really did not connect in a significant way until after your stroke as I truly missed out on knowing a special person sooner. There is a certain excitement I get when I see a post from you that is hard to replicate with others and I wish I had that experience sooner.

I just love that you shared your story with us and feel that I know you a little bit better now. You are so right that people here on BYC are so caring.

Let me also say, this post is an excellent piece of mischief. Keep it up. Making mischief keeps life interesting. As you know, we should all perform a little mischief every day. 😁
It sorta does sound creepy, but that's okay 😉, we are friends. :hugs

Maybe he does sometimes, will have to ask him.

I am also happy to know you better now and I hope I get the courage to read ALL about Fluffy Butt Acres. I am not a big post writer, but read a lot. With all this down time I should be reading everyone's interviews.

I'm happy you liked my interview and I will have to work on my next piece of mischief 😁

I absolutely *loved* reading your interview Grammy :hugs it was soooo good to learn more about you after chatting casually for so long. Your paintings, family and farm are gorgeous, not to mention the beautiful dogs, chooks and turkeys. Thank you for sharing your story :frow
I'm so happy you enjoyed reading my interview and maybe learned a few new things about me. I wanted to share a picture of my dog I had to leave behind when my mom passed away, it's the only picture I have of him 😞.

Wonderful interview Sue! Happy to learn a little more about you...now I understand where your strength and determination has it's foundation. :love
I find a familiar humor in your stories, and a love for 'simpler things' that make life worth living.

Loved your collection of elephants. They have a strong relationship to family members and I can see why you choose to collect them....I collect marine mammal and sea turtle figurines, whales, porpoises, manatees, green sea turtle....really anything connected to marine life....much for the same reasons.

Again, thank you for sharing your journeys.
PS - try to keep Bob out of 'his mischief ways'! :lol:
:thumbsup

Great interview, and a great story of your life journey, :hugs I now also know where your Avatar is from. :love
Enjoyed reading it. :highfive:

Not sure where I should write it, but when I clicked on the "My Interview" link in your signature, I got this message, multiple times. I had to go thru different channels to find thread, so this is just to inform if it needs to be corrected. :idunno Maybe it's just my browser settings,
image_2021-06-25_150141.png

It's such a pleasure to get to know you more @Grammy60 :) what an amazing journey you've had in life; from loss as a young girl and the foster system to a school teacher, wife, and mother, and raising animals - the experience and all is truly inspiring!
You have such a beautiful family 💜 love your trinkets, too. Thank you for sharing :D

Back
Top Bottom