BYC Member Interview - Isaac O

Sorry I was so late in finding this Isaac.

When you first started posting, you were using a different user name. I thought maybe you were a very young person(well anyone is ,next to me) then you changed into being "ISAAC 0,". I said "now you'll get the attention and respect you deserve." Any by golly you did!

You are a very kind and considerate person and it shows when you post or reply to folks needing assistance. I always pay attention to your replies hoping to remember what advice was given. Hope I don't bother you too often by suggesting folks contact you. I'll try to dial it back some. I always feel you are the 'go to " person for ducks. Now I know you also have geese.

Really enjoyed your interview.

Nice to finally know you a little more :frow hi!
Sorry I am late to the party, great interview! Nice to know a bit more about you!
Great interview @Isaac 0 !
I really enjoyed the humor in your interview! If I had a nickel for every time I cracked an egg in my coat pocket...

Nice to get to know a little bit about you. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, everyone!

Sorry I was so late in finding this Isaac.

When you first started posting, you were using a different user name. I thought maybe you were a very young person(well anyone is ,next to me) then you changed into being "ISAAC 0,". I said "now you'll get the attention and respect you deserve." Any by golly you did!

You are a very kind and considerate person and it shows when you post or reply to folks needing assistance. I always pay attention to your replies hoping to remember what advice was given. Hope I don't bother you too often by suggesting folks contact you. I'll try to dial it back some. I always feel you are the 'go to " person for ducks. Now I know you also have geese.

Really enjoyed your interview.

Thanks, DD. I appreciate your kinds words!

Back
Top Bottom