BYC Member Interview - Madhouse Pullet

Loved your interview Jaki , it was great getting to know you better. Those snakes are so pretty.

I'm not a snake person, but give me a snake over a spider any day! Somewhere I have a picture of a snake around my neck, we had a reptile man come do a show at school and I was one of many that volunteered. You couldn't get me near the tarantula 😵🕷.

So sorry about your cousin :hugs :hugs

Baby garter snakes? Nah. I once found one on the cold concrete floor of the basement. I put it in my shirt pocket while I worked on the computer. Made a one night home in an empty aquarium when it woke up. Put it outside when it was warmer the next day.
Oh my goodness, I don't think I could have carried on about my business with a snake in my pocket. Sounds like you have a good heart for animals. I couldn't even save a leaf bug :lau
Lovely interview, Jaki! It was great getting to know more about you.

Beautiful family photo :love Thanks for sharing!
:frow thank you for reading! 💜
Loved your interview Jaki , it was great getting to know you better. Those snakes are so pretty.

I'm not a snake person, but give me a snake over a spider any day! Somewhere I have a picture of a snake around my neck, we had a reptile man come do a show at school and I was one of many that volunteered. You couldn't get me near the tarantula 😵🕷.

So sorry about your cousin :hugs :hugs
Thank you :D Pretty cool they had someone show the it at school! Were you scared at all? I have yet to have any on my neck 😬 I prefer the snakes over spiders, too! I get the heebie jeebies walking by their glass at the pet store 😰

:confused:g thank you
Hi Jaki, I enjoyed your interview. I am especially impressed with the snake pictures, their colors are so beautiful. You have a beautiful family too.
It's nice meeting you!
Janie
It's a pleasure to meet you as well! Thank you for reading 💜 the colors are one of my favorite parts! Very fascinating how many different morphs there are.

"Roku" has a cute face :love
20200820_214359_original.jpg

Oh my goodness, I don't think I could have carried on about my business with a snake in my pocket. Sounds like you have a good heart for animals. I couldn't even save a leaf bug :lau

:frow thank you for reading! 💜

Thank you :D Pretty cool they had someone show the it at school! Were you scared at all? I have yet to have any on my neck 😬 I prefer the snakes over spiders, too! I get the heebie jeebies walking by their glass at the pet store 😰

:confused:g thank you

It's a pleasure to meet you as well! Thank you for reading 💜 the colors are one of my favorite parts! Very fascinating how many different morphs there are.

"Roku" has a cute face :love
View attachment 2617606
During the summer we had lots of on-site visits from lots of different groups or individuals. This guy would come in a van with assorted creatures and bring them in and share his knowledge and see what the kids knew. I was one of two teachers that held him. Things were different 10\15 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom