BYC Member Interview - Miss Lydia - **UPDATE 03-23-21 page 4**

'Miss Lydia', thanks for sharing. Patti is a supporter and cheer leader. She will try to help anyone with a duck problem, and stays subscribed to their thread until the problem is resolved. For sure she is one of the 'BYC Good Guys'.

Patti, it's so great to learn more about you!!! You've been such a wonderful part of our community over the years!

It's hard to believe you didn't have a computer before 2009, but I'm glad you got one and you found our little family here!!!

hugs.gif
Me too Nifty don't know how I managed to go so long with out one .
Thank you for BYC. And your dedication to making this a wonderful place to hang out.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Thank you all for reading and for understanding how easily it is to fall head over hills in love with poultry. Only we can understand because we have them in our lives, Most people look at me like I am nuts, but not ya'll
hugs.gif
I have a bumper sticker on my car that says BackyardChickens.com It's Cheep Therapy, and it is, it has saved my husband thousands of dollars. LOL

Last edited:
I didn't know BYC interviewed. What a sharp way of getting to know the history of individuals on their start with the beloved friends.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom