BYC Member Interview - Miss Lydia - **UPDATE 03-23-21 page 4**

Nice meeting you to NorthFLChick enjoy the quotes you share too.
smile.png
hugs.gif

Miss Lydia

Well my friend ( for so many years )....I have been awaiting your interview for so long....

You are more than awesome! I have loved reading of your loving and caring of the beloved Muscovy ducks that we both own...you have given an incredible insight into the ownership and love we give and receive from these wonderful creatures....

You give knowledgeable advice for those that need help with ALL duck breeds...it would be fitting to tell you of how many lives you have saved with your help to those in need...it is insurmountable to acknowledge...you are for me an outstanding VIP....

I think we first met through Plumtuckered when Scooter went missing....a very sad story but we gave all of the support we could...you helped me so much when "Boss" was killed...a traumatic time for me...your support helped me through that dark time...we will be lifelong friends...you are so much a part of my life...I hope one day that I can return some of the great love and support you give to me and so many others....

Bless you....

Suzie
xxxxxx
Yep Suzie we go back a ways don't we, Been through alot together I remember so well how we all hoped and prayed Scooter would come home and how sad when we finally realized she wasn't going to. Then when you lost Boss oh my gosh I felt I knew him so well from all you had said about him, such a tragedy. I miss you on the duck/goose thread come by and visit more often please, Loved the pics of your French Runners too.
Still would love to come to France and visit
hugs.gif

'Miss Lydia', thanks for sharing. Patti is a supporter and cheer leader. She will try to help anyone with a duck problem, and stays subscribed to their thread until the problem is resolved. For sure she is one of the 'BYC Good Guys'.
And this guy, well who wouldn't love sourland, he has given so much fun to BYC, funny stories of him and the Princess I love them all. Also alot of great info to help others, every once in a while I'll go on the duck thread and there you are sourland giving advise and helping when it seems no one else is around. and someone is desperate. Also defending a ladies honor.
hugs.gif
[remember that one] Thank you!

Yep Suzie we go back a ways don't we, Been through alot together I remember so well how we all hoped and prayed Scooter would come home and how sad when we finally realized she wasn't going to. Then when you lost Boss oh my gosh I felt I knew him so well from all you had said about him, such a tragedy. I miss you on the duck/goose thread come by and visit more often please, Loved the pics of your French Runners too.
Still would love to come to France and visit
hugs.gif
I would so love for you to come here...you would be very welcome!

I should spend more time on the duck and geese forums...I posted about the loss of one of my ducks a few days ago...so Rossi is very lonely and missing her soul mate "Stripes"...I have been crying buckets of tears....I need more Muscovy ducks to console myself.....and maybe a few more French Runners.....
wink.png

I would so love for you to come here...you would be very welcome!

I should spend more time on the duck and geese forums...I posted about the loss of one of my ducks a few days ago...so Rossi is very lonely and missing her soul mate "Stripes"...I have been crying buckets of tears....I need more Muscovy ducks to console myself.....and maybe a few more French Runners.....
wink.png
Some how I missed your post Suzie what happened?
Yes you do need some more Scovy's and French Runners they can help with the grief.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom