BYC Member Interview - perchie.girl

Very Nice, as per normal!
hugs.gif

Thanks for putting all of your story in one post.
Scott

LOL.... thanks Scott

Wonderful interview. Just way too short! I could read your life experiences for hours. You have always had a way with words. Thanks for sharing:D

@perchie.girl Your horse stories always give me hope. I've been away from horses for awhile because of life and family priorities. I have hope that I will get back to having one again before I am too old to ride...My Dad always wanted to own them again , but at about 70 , he climbed on one and climbed right back off. He just couldn't physically do it anymore. Anyway, I read your horse stories and feel those feelings right along with you. My last horse was a Percheron cross gelding. He followed me everywhere, like a big puppy. I could ride him with nothing but a rope. Oh , how I miss the feel and smell of him sometimes...
Thank you for sharing. Katee is beautiful, and the story of the Silkie roo versus the Welsummer roo was priceless!

@perchie.girl Your horse stories always give me hope. I've been away from horses for awhile because of life and family priorities. I have hope that I will get back to having one again before I am too old to ride...My Dad always wanted to own them again , but at about 70 , he climbed on one and climbed right back off. He just couldn't physically do it anymore. Anyway, I read your horse stories and feel those feelings right along with you. My last horse was a Percheron cross gelding. He followed me everywhere, like a big puppy. I could ride him with nothing but a rope. Oh , how I miss the feel and smell of him sometimes...
Thank you for sharing. Katee is beautiful, and the story of the Silkie roo versus the Welsummer roo was priceless!

thank you so much. I was away from horses about ten years when my son was little. But I always day dreamed about one walking beside me or climbing the stairs with me at work. I could smell that earthy smelll and feel those butterfly kisses on my neck.

When my son was eleven I found Katee on a classified in the San Fransicso bay area horse classifieds. She was only the size of a postage stamp but I knew it was she who accompanied me every where....

Once you open the door one will find its way to your heart again....

deb

I've been waiting to see an interview from you - thank you so much for sharing more about you as I always enjoy reading your posts and it's nice to have more of "person" to put with the posts.

I've been waiting to see an interview from you - thank you so much for sharing more about you as I always enjoy reading your posts and it's nice to have more of "person" to put with the posts.

LOL... funny how we only see a single facit of peoples personality when we speak in the written form. Right now I am immersed in Prosaic description and often times people scratch their heads. Writing a book tends to do that to you. I have two first draft manuscripts just complete and a third one in my brain. It wants to get out and its interfering with me finishing the first two.... LOL.

deb

Back
Top Bottom