BYC Member Interview - Sourland

I very much enjoyed this interview, George! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, you life, and your family. Clearly, you are a very happy man - neat stuff!
smile.png

Thank you sourland! You post fairly regular on at least one thread I'm on, so it's nice to put a face to the person posting, and learn a little about them. You've had many interesting things happen throughout your life, making you an interesting person. I'm sure your wife is a wonderful person too, for being able to adapt to the things life throws at her.

Great interview! And I finally get to see a picture of the elusive Sourland!

I'm currently in the process of adopting a dog (which is something I've wanted to do for a longgg time) and we are fairly certain she has beagle in her. She certainly stands like one when she sees a squirrel! I kept forgetting to tell you that I can partially join the beagle club now!

So Sourland at last we see the wonderful person behind the magicians hat...thank you so much for sharing with us all..your life with the Princess, your childhood and your animals...I loved the interview, it gives such insight into the essence of your character.

You are such a befitting VIP...thank you again for all that you have done to help me and others to become better able to look after and help our charges..

You truly are one of the greatest people I have ever come to meet on BYC.

Thanks again

Suzie

Back
Top Bottom