BYC Member Interview - Sourland

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by sumi, Aug 27, 2014.

1. rngrbill

rngrbill Chillin' With My Peeps

Wonderful interview Sourland. U don't look sour at all. Have been enjoying you in coffee ready.

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Great interview George! You and your wife have a good life.

3. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    I very much enjoyed this interview, George! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, you life, and your family. Clearly, you are a very happy man - neat stuff! [​IMG]

4. Judy

Judy Chicken Obsessed Staff Member Premium Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Thank you so muc for this! Funny and definitely heartwarming.

5. rancher hicks

rancher hicks Chicken Obsessed

Feb 28, 2009
    Syracuse, NY
    Very nice.

Both my older brothers were Pigeon guys. One the president of the Syracuse Pigeon club. Very into it til the day he died. My other brother got to old.

Rancher

6. getaclue

getaclue Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Central Florida
    Thank you sourland! You post fairly regular on at least one thread I'm on, so it's nice to put a face to the person posting, and learn a little about them. You've had many interesting things happen throughout your life, making you an interesting person. I'm sure your wife is a wonderful person too, for being able to adapt to the things life throws at her.

7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

Very nice interview. So much enjoy talking to sourland when we cross paths every once in a while on the duck and goose threads. Nice pics too. Lovely home, lovely wife , Dog and master look good too. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  8. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Way to go George, very nice!

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Great interview! And I finally get to see a picture of the elusive Sourland!

I'm currently in the process of adopting a dog (which is something I've wanted to do for a longgg time) and we are fairly certain she has beagle in her. She certainly stands like one when she sees a squirrel! I kept forgetting to tell you that I can partially join the beagle club now!

10. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    So Sourland at last we see the wonderful person behind the magicians hat...thank you so much for sharing with us all..your life with the Princess, your childhood and your animals...I loved the interview, it gives such insight into the essence of your character.

You are such a befitting VIP...thank you again for all that you have done to help me and others to become better able to look after and help our charges..

You truly are one of the greatest people I have ever come to meet on BYC.

Thanks again

Suzie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by