BYC Member Interview - Sourland

George, I just read your interview and thoroughly enjoyed it. Strange how sometimes you can read about others and it brings back similar memories of your own.

Beautiful wife, home and dogs. I do have a special place in me for beagles. I have felt in the past that I was like Mowgli and raised by a pack of my grandfather’s beagles (my choice.) And since I was an only child I spent every waking minute piled up with a bunch of them. :eek: They had a huge house complete with a big front porch. I loved it. It’s funny I don’t ever remember having any fleas. :hmm In the beginning his dogs were not pets! Much to his dismay though, in time, most of them were converted.

I appreciate all your wonderful words and even wise-a** advice. :gig I really was only going to say wise advice (which I truly mean), but I just couldn’t resist the crack!

Good men like you are few and far between. Your Princess and you have been very fortunate to have found (and put up) with each other. ;) Well done! Here’s to many more years! 🥂

Back
Top Bottom