BYC Member Interview - Wee Farmer Sarah

It was fun. When you do things like this interview you have the opportunity to give yourself an objective, personal self-evaluation.
And also to enjoy remembering past experiences, and to honor how much you’re loving your now experiences! Thank you for sharing! So fun to see your gorgeous front garden, Sarah, and your good looking flock! What a great looking rooster! 💕💕💕

I hope you can get back to the Senior Center soon. We are fairly well locked down here too

Thanks. They have started to provide some activities as best they can. Most of them are remote through Zoom or public access TV or drive thru meal pick-up. The thing I miss the most is speaking to live persons.

Great interview Sarah, nice to learn so much more about you. I just love the little barn with the cute name. While DP and I would like to travel a little, we're also very content with our mini farm in our retirement. Gardening, chickens, rabbits, and fishing. What more could we ask for? Thank you for your service to the country.

Great interview Sarah, nice to learn so much more about you. I just love the little barn with the cute name. While DP and I would like to travel a little, we're also very content with our mini farm in our retirement. Gardening, chickens, rabbits, and fishing. What more could we ask for? Thank you for your service to the country.
Thank you for your kind words. I could go fishing but I need to get caught up on my regular chores first. Someday soon. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom